Monday, January 9, 2012

How many uses does a bottle get?

It's like the query, "how many licks does it take to get to the middle," but much more colorful!
Sorry, guys, I don't actually know the answer to the question...... yet. However, I am working on it, and hope to have an answer for both a mini and a regular bottle eventually. Learn more after the jump.



After using a stunning 4 coats of my Wet n Wild mini and still not achieving opacity, I decided to make lemonade out of polish lemons and make use of this little bottle. I've been doing a bit of an experiment and am now including the mini in my data set.(ooh, I feel more scientific just using that phrase, LOL)  I am currently using one top coat of Color Club and, apparently, 1 mini bottle of WnW to find out how many uses one can get out of each size.  I  know I've always wondered but rarely use a polish more than a few times. The only thing I use a lot of is base and top coat. In hopes of learning the truth, I began keeping a tally of manis when I first opened my CC. So stay tuned to this blog if you (eventually) want to know the answer to this intriguing question. Anyone who has already counted, or is a mathematician who was bored one night and calculated it to entertain herself, feel free to chime in. You'll save fellow polish lovers quite a wait. ;)


The unnamed Wet n Wild mini that will be part of my experiment. Part of the Little Luxuries collection.


 Here is my WnW after 4 coats. Looks I'll be having to use this one a bit to get to the bottom of this matter!  BTW, the white thing you see on the side is the label I'm using to keep track of usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment