Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12 Weekly Blog Roundup: More of Magnetix and Jordana Glitters!

Picture of CG Magnetix Pull Me Close from  Swatches and Whatnot  blog
So I'm keeping this one pretty short, guys. My weekly roundup basically depends on what I see of interest during my week of surfing the nail blogs, and on weeks like this one where I haven't been online as much, I won't have as much to report.  Hopefully what I do report is helpful, though! :)

-See more swatches of the China Glaze Magnetix polishes over at the Swatches and Whatnot's blog post . She has 4 of the 6 colors and has swatched them all on her fingers. It seems that the polishes have different consistencies depending on the bottle.

-I am so jealous of our friends over in the UK. Max Factor has a new polish called Fantasy Fire that is a Clarins 230 dupe! I learned about it on the Pretty Digits blog in this post. Us nail philes in the States will have to cool our heels or try to arrange a swap since Max Factor is only sold abroad. :(

-View a swatch wheel featuring the new Jordana glitters, plus a pretty awesome polish from Butter London called Knackered, at this post from the Polish Pauper.

-This link is so useful, even though it's not new, I think it's time to share. Click on this link at Jeweled Tips to see Fowl Play layered over a lot (and I mean a lot) of colors. It's such a useful post, especially if you own Fowl Play and aren't wowed by it on its own. See how it can be layered and I bet you'll be using your bottle in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment