Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NOTD-OPI Metallic 4 Life

Metallic 4 Life, 3 coats, sunlight

I was very pleased to find the Nicki Minaj collection at my favorite nail place last night, but I was not all that impressed with the colors. Frankly, the cremes just aren't my taste, and I wasn't sure about Save Me, a silver glitter with holo bar glitter. (I'm just not sure I need it since I already have a couple of topcoats with silver in them!)   I did pick up Metallic 4 Life because I find it so unusual and interesting:


Metallic 4 Life, 3 coats,shade

 Metallic 4 Life is a sheer black/grey base with small and hex silver glitters. Overall, I like this polish but added some China Glaze Blue Year's Eve to my accent nail to add a pop of color. (And also because after having worn another charcoal/grey polish recently I needed a bit of variety.) I used 3 coats on this mani because I had applied it a bit unevenly, but it really only needs 2 if you apply well.  Removal is a pain, as is the case with all glitters.

2 comments:

  1. That's my favorite one of all! :) looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for your comments! If you like jelly and/or glitter, I think you'll like Metallic 4 Life.

    ReplyDelete