Monday, December 5, 2011

NOTD-Essie Shine of the Times over Color Club Red-ical Gypsy

In my post about layering Essie Shine of the Times, I told you that one of my favorite looks was layering it over a dark red. Here is proof that it's an awesome combination:

These pictures are in natural light and in the shade.

Here's a link to Polish Amor's post about the same combination, except she used Nubar 2010 and not Essie. It includes a photo of Red-ical Gypsy on its own. It's proof that great minds think alike!

And these are the bottle shots for good measure.  

It's an unique combo for me because I don't usually wear many reds. However, I think the orange flakies in SotT play really well with the dark red color.  What do you think is the best color for layering Shine of the Times?

1 comment:

  1. LOL you were not kidding this is the exact combination :) oohh YES its a good one too

    ReplyDelete