Monday, April 16, 2012

Judging by Appearances-Jordana Celestial over China Glaze Lemon Fizz

Jordana Celestial over China Glaze Lemon Fizz, sunlight
Autistic children do not look any different than any other kids. Because of this, parents of autistic children often struggle with being misjudged when their child acts out. This is also part of the reason that autism seems to be more prevalent than in the past. There were probably many people on the autism spectrum who went undiagnosed or misdiagnosed before this condition became better understood.

For this post, I'm sharing Jordana Celestial with you. I was surprised to find several Kmarts down in the LA area. (Both of the ones near me are about 30 minutes away.) I found Celestial when I stopped in at the Kmart in Carson City.  To see more pictures of this light blue glitter, and to learn what yellow it's over, keep reading!

Jordana Celestial over China Glaze Lemon Fizz, shade

Celestial is a beautiful mix of small and and hex sized glitters in a clear base. I'm having a hard time coming up with a comparable blue for it-the closest color I can think of is China Glaze Crackle in Aquadlic or maybe Zoya Crystal. Anyway, if you like glitter and like light blue, I think this polish is a winner.
Jordana Celestial over China Glaze Lemon Fizz, sunlight
I chose to layer it over China Glaze Lemon Fizz because I thought the yellow pastel would contrast nicely with the blue. It also feels very spring-like to me, and since I was on spring break, it was very appropriate!


1 comment:

  1. I really like this layering combination. You're right - it has a spring vibe to it. It also reminds me of a blinged out dinosaur egg! :D

    ReplyDelete