Monday, April 2, 2012

Autism Awareness Day- Stone cold blues

Okay, so I've been really caught off guard by the fact that today is Autism Awareness Day. If I had known before a few minutes ago, I would have definitely planned a better look, but these are the pics I have of the manicure I happen to be wearing.  Autism Awareness is a very important cause that I hope I can inform readers about as Autism Awareness Month continues. I learned about April being Autism Awareness month from Megan over at A Polish Problem, please check out the blog for more insight about being the parent of an autistic child.


The mani I'm sporting is for a comparison I've been wanting to do since mentioning how close Orly Stone Cold and China Glaze Blue Year's Eve are. From the pointer finger, I'm wearing Orly Stone Cold, Kleancolor Shining Ocean, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve and Stone Cold.  A more detailed post about this comparison later.

1 comment: