Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/12 Weekly Blog Roundup- Peridot comparison and Cult Nails reminder


This last Sunday, around the time I usually do my blog update, I thought I didn't have anything to share that would be all that helpful. However, I recently saw this post from Alizarine Claws swatching a few of the OPI Spiderman colors and comparing OPI Just Spotted the Lizard to Chanel Peridot. Even though it's the middle of the week, I figured this link was too good to not share!


Also, I had also forgotten that Cult Nails is having a 24 hour sale only on 4/7/12. Prices will be $5 for all their individual polishes except the limited editions, a 50% savings from their regular price of $10 per polish. Shipping is an additional fee. They are holding this sale in honor of their 5,000 followers on Facebook, and there are some restrictions to the sale. Here's a blog post from Maria, founder of Cult Nails, with all the details.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to take part in the Cult Nails sale, but it is before my no buy ends on Easter. I wanted a couple from the new collection. Oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong! There will be other sales, I'm sure. On Easter, you'll have a huge accomplishment under your belt. :)

    ReplyDelete