Friday, November 23, 2012

Sephora X Chaotic over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Sephora X Chaotic over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, sunlight
Here are my swatches of Chaotic, the new black and white topcoat from the Sephora X polish line.  I just picked this up on Wednesday, and have discussed its limited availability in my previous post. I layered it over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, an awesome bright cobalt blue that's quickly become a favorite. I think you can easily see why this blue is an attention-getter. It's also easy to see why these kinds of black and white glitters have long been on the radar of other polish lovers.  The black and white matte glitters create quite a contrast over almost any color, and it's a really beautiful effect. I heard more than one person call the effect "paint splatter"-like.

Sephora Chaotic over Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, shade

No comments:

Post a Comment