Monday, November 12, 2012

Lazy 15 Day 5- Galaxy nails featuring Finger Paints Plum Startled

Finger Paints Plum Startled galaxy nails, sunlight

Here is my version of galaxy nails, which started with a Finger Paints Plum Startled jelly sandwich with China Glaze Make a Spectacle.  It's largely inspired by Rebecca's purple nails at Rebecca Likes Nails, but it has a lot to do with laziness. I could not find my black nail polish and since I remembered how pretty Rebecca's purple galaxy nails had been, I just pulled out my Finger Paints Plum Startled instead.

Finger Paints Plum Startled galaxy nails,natural light lamp
Finger Paints Plum Startled galaxy nails, sunlight
This look was actually really simple in terms of the polishes used. Once I had my jelly sandwich of Plum Startled and Make a Spectacle, I sponged on the following polishes:

China Glaze Make A Spectacle
LA Girls Magnetized
L'Oreal Jet Set Night Life- a very dark purple that's similar to China Glaze Let's Groove. Check out swatches of it alone over at Chromatic Misadventures
Finger Paints Paper Mache

I created some stars by adding on Paper Mache with different sizes of dotting tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment