Friday, November 2, 2012

Lazy 15 Day 1-Tape mani featuring Jordana LA City Nights

Tape manicure with Jordana LA City Nights glitter over Boy Oh Boy
Gah! Today is the first day of the Lazy Bloggers challenge and it's also the perfect example of why I don't participate in these kind of things. Anytime I try to do nail art for a particular occasion, I tend to fail spectacularly. This experience was unfortunately not an exception. I tried 2 failed manis that I had to take off before finally succeeding with this one. It's a bit more simple than what I originally planned, which is why I decided to kick it up a notch with a coat of Jordana LA City Nights.  LA City Nights is a really pretty mix of purple microglitter with turquoise glitter. I thought it fit really well with the purple of the square and the bluish color of the base. For this manicure, I started with Jordana Boy Oh Boy as teal base color and added Finger Paints Plum Startled after I taped off the squares. I topped it all off with Jordana LA City Nights. I love the colors in LA City Nights, I can't believe I haven't worn it before this. I definitely plan to change that very soon! I will definitely see you guys on Monday for the gradient mani in the challenge. I've learned from my mistakes and will start way ahead of time for that one. I may even head home and start it now, LOL!

Tape manicure with Jordana Boy Oh Boy and Finger Paints Plum Startled square
 Join me after the jump for a couple more pictures.




Overexposed sunlight picture of tape mani featuring Jordana LA City Lights glitter

Fluorescent light picture of tape manicure with Jordana Boy Oh Boy and Finger Paints Plum Startled square

No comments:

Post a Comment