Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lazy 15 Day 7- Feminine Nails, with Orly Decades of Dysfunction

Orly Decades of Dysfunction with stamping and Nina Holographic Topcoat
Blogger fails again! This was supposedly published last night on my smartphone.  This is the 2nd time in the 7 days of challenges that Blogger has malfunctioned on me. :(

I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to my nails or blog recently, and these nails are no exception. The stamping is less than perfect, but I'm hoping the glitter makes up for it. For this look, I started with 2 coats of Orly Decades of Dysfunction, a neutral nearly white pink. Next, I stamped it with LA Girls Magnetized and a Bundle Monster 224 stamping plate. Finally, I added a coat of Nina Holographic Topcoat, a good dupe for Butter London Tart With a Heart. I wish it had shown up a bit better, I guess the base color is a bit too pale for this glitter.
Orly Decades of Dysfunction with LA Girl Magnetized stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment