Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spotted at Rite Aid-Fergie by Wet n Wild display

Up until this point, I've only heard of the Fergie by Wet n Wild being spotted at Walgreens, so I was under the impression it was a Walgreens exclusive. However, yesterday I dropped by a nearby Rite Aid and found this display. If you look carefully, there are 24 polishes in this display. I am not knowledgeable/scary enough to know which color is missing from the 25 colors that are found in the large display at Walgreens. However, I'm glad to know these polishes will be available more places for those of us who don't have CVS or Walgreens nearby. If you do have CVS nearby, be sure to check out my prior post about the Fergie polishes because the Spoiled versions of the same colors are $1.49 less than the Fergie by Wet n Wild versions! Some of them are the same ones that are dupes of colors in the Sinful Colors core collection, which I discuss here. I also did a post about the colors that are NOT repromotes within the Fergie by Wet n Wild collection. Hope this information helps you find some good polishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment