Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Circus Peanuts orange gradient

Finger Paints Circus Peanuts and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed gradient, sun
Here's a simple look I wore earlier in the summer. It's a great color combo and so bright and cheerful it's definitely season appropriate. For this look, I used Finger Paints Circus Peanuts and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed.  I didn't get all fancy with my gradient, just painted my nails with Circus Peanuts and then used a sponge to add Sun Kissed to the tips.

More pics after the jump!


Finger Paints Circus Peanuts and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed gradient, shade

Circus Peanuts is a color that I wouldn't necessarily have picked up if I hadn't found it on sale at Sally's. However, now that I own it, I really like it. It's very bright and fun, with just enough pink to make it different. I wondered how it compared to other peaches and found this post over at Vegan Claws. I thought the formula for Circus Peanuts was great, it was a 2 coater for me.It's such a fun color, I can't wait to wear it again!

I don't own Sun Kissed, but it worked well for sponging and I think it looks awesome in combination with Circus Peanuts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment