Monday, February 4, 2013

Running in Circles in metallics


China Glaze Running in Circles with gold and silver polish splattered on, sunlight

 When I happened to put my bottle of China Glaze Running in Circles next to my bottle of  Orly Dazzle, I knew immediately that those 2 colors would really compliment each other. Running in Circles is the awesome bright green foil from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection. I decided to do a manicure using Running in Circles as a base and then splatter it with gold and silver.  I used Orly Dazzle as the silver and Kleancolor Metallic Yellow as the gold.  I think the resulting manicure is really a breathtaking one.  I stopped and admired my nails every time the sun caught it the right way.  What do you think of it?

Running in Circles splatter manicure with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow and Orly Dazzle, natural light lamp  



Running in Circles splatter manicure with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow and Orly Dazzle,  sunlight
 One last picture that was a bit too overexposed for me to post it before the jump.  It also has the unattractive amount of thumb showing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment