Monday, April 14, 2014

Roses on a nude

Blue roses on a nude, sun

I am wearing blue all month for Autism Awareness Month, though I haven't had time to do as many posts about it as I'd like.  Anyway, one day I was craving a nude, so this came to mind as a design to try.  I basically copied this look from Kayla Shevonne. I'd seen it and thought it was beautiful, like all of Kayla's nail art.  I used different polishes than Kayla, but the overall look is pretty close, IMO.  I started with 3 coats of Revlon Trade Winds as my base. The polish is a bit streaky at first but was fine with 3 coats.  For the roses, I started with large dots of Sally Hansen Blue Me Away and then used China Glaze Manhunt for the outline. I made the leaves with Sinful Colors Exotic Green.
Blue roses on a nude, shade
 Join me after the jump for more pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment