Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Layla delivers green jelly goodness in C54 polish, Green Galaxy



Here's a quick post sharing a cool polish I sported a while ago. I found it in the clearance section  of my local Ulta-Layla Ceramic Effect #54, Unfortunately, that's the only "name" my packaging has. Once I googled this polish, though I found that it was also known by the name of Green Galaxy in other markets.

Despite not being a well known brand or color, I adore this polish. It's a dark green jelly base with large green hex glitters and small microglitter. It's unique to my collection, although it does strongly remind me of colors like Kleancolor Red Hot or Blue Eyed Girl. I'm always a sucker for a jelly and love green, so this one was a total winner for me. 



Here are a couple more pictures of Layla CE54, or Green Galaxy.



No comments:

Post a Comment