Saturday, June 15, 2013

Quick Post-China Glaze Ingrid with Nina Holographic topcoat


China Glaze Ingrid with Nina Holographic, shade
Here's a quick post of a mani I did a while back. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of it even though it was super pretty. It's China Glaze Ingrid with a glitter gradient on the bottom. The glitter on the bottom is Nina Holographic Topcoat. How's that for a descriptive name? Holographic Topcoat is a gold glitter with lots holographic particles. As I mentioned the other time I posted this polish, Nina Holographic topcoat is a supposed dupe for Butter London Tart With a Heart. Unfortunately, the only store with testers of Butter London polishes in my area never has a bottle of TWAH. If I ever get a chance to swatch a tester, I'll do a comparison. I've seen pictures and it's pretty close. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy seeing this manicure.
China Glaze Ingrid with Nina Holographic, sunlight


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Makes me feel better about posting, even though the pics aren't the best!

      Delete