Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mystery Forever 21 mani

Glitter Forever 21 polishes layered over black Forever 21 polish
I have a quick post to share with you from a while back. So far back that I don't remember all the details, actually. It's a good manicure for this to have happened with, because Forever 21 polishes are all unnamed mysteries. All I can tell you is, I started with a black nail polish with holographic particles. I think it's the one shown in this post  at Moondancerjen's Nails. Then, I added a glitter topcoat from the same brand. Sorry to have such a small amount of information. :(  But hey, it's not like Forever 21 gives us a lot to go on.....
Glitter Forever 21 polishes layered over black Forever 21 polish, shade




Glitter Forever 21 polishes layered over black Forever 21 polish in weird lighting, or possibly with weird settings on my camera
Final pic of Glitter Forever 21 polishes layered over black Forever 21 polish




I hope you guys at least enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment