Monday, March 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Green Ocean-Get it while you can!

Sinful Colors Green Ocean, a flakie that's only available for a limited time 
Just want to remind my fellow flakie lovers to go out and get your bottle of Sinful Colors Green Ocean ASAP. The green hued flakie has historically only been available in St. Patrick's Day displays, and like all Sinful Colors polishes, it's only $1.99.  Be sure to get it before Sunday the 18th, when they'll be sure to start taking down the St. Patrick's displays. Walgreens is the only drugstore where I found the St. Patrick's Day displays with this polish. I say, the sooner you start searching, the better, because I went to 2 Walgreens yesterday that didn't have it before I finally found it at a 3rd one.  The other option (besides waiting for next year), would be to purchase a bottle at the Cherry Culture website where they sell it year round, but you would also have to pay additional charges for shipping if you did.

*Edited to add: be sure to check out my recent posts featuring Green Ocean layered over violet and blue. Also, I added the link to Cherry Culture on 5/27/12. I had mistakenly remembered seeing Green Ocean for sale on the Sinful Colors website, but I'm fairly certain that the place where I saw it months ago was Cherry Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment