Friday, March 30, 2012

Blue "French" mani: featuring China Glaze Dorothy Who?


"French" manicure using Dorothy Who? and LA Colors Sky Blue, sunlight
Sorry  for not posting much this week. I'm sure you all realize, life can sometimes get in the way of blogging. Anyways, wanted to get back in the swing of things by doing a quick post of a mani I did last week. I wasn't ready to take off Orly Stone Cold, so I added 1 coat of China Glaze Dorothy Who? on top. Then, I went to a store that had a full display of LA Colors polishes, and bought their nail art pen in Sky Blue.  I decided to try the new techniques I had learned for doing French manicures on my existing manicure, so this is what I came up with.
"French" manicure using Dorothy Who? and LA Colors Sky Blue, natural light


"French" manicure using Dorothy Who? and LA Colors Sky Blue, sunlight
I'm not sure what else I can add about this manicure. Here's a list of the colors I used:

Orly Stone Cold (base color, not visible, but see link here)
China Glaze Dorothy Who?
LA Colors Art Deco nail art pen Sky Blue

"French" manicure using Dorothy Who? and LA Colors Sky Blue, natural light

You can see that my nail art skills are still pretty lacking, but it  looked okay from a distance and was a fun way for me to use my brand new nail art pen!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that shade of blue! And the light blue french makes the color pop even more...very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy Who? is definitely a must have from China Glaze, I think of it as a blue version of Ruby Pumps. I'll have to feature it later as I keep doing 30 days of blue. And thanks so much for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete