Monday, December 26, 2011

NOTD-Wet N Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch

natural light
So this manicure started as a nail fail. I had intended to do a gradient mani with this color, but I neglected to check on this polish's opacity. Once I put it on my white nail, I knew there was no way it would ever build up sufficiently. I tried to salvage the look by doing some dots and Christmas lights.

sunlight

I used WnW SaGreena the Teenage Witch for the background green. I think it's a beautiful, shimmery green, totally appropriate for the Christmas season. Just not very opaque, LOL.  Another warning: when it came time for removal, it stained a LOT!  Afterwards, I added dots and lights with Elf Light Red and Wet n Wild Metallica and unnamed Coloricon gold for the dots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment