Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Christmas mani-Essie Borrowed and Blue and China Glaze Glittering Garland

Christmas mani, sunlight
As soon as I saw this on Adventures in Acetone, I knew that it would be my Christmas mani:



It's simple enough that I knew I wouldn't mess up with application, and it looks so cool!(BTW, if you look really carefully you can see that I was removing polish from something before the pics. Though I washed my hands, there are plenty of stray cotton fibers hanging around!) A bit more after the jump.

Natural light


For this mani, I used Essie Borrowed and Blue as my base color.  I really love this baby blue, and feel like it was the perfect "sky blue" color to have as a background.  I didn't have a green glitter, so I sponged the tips with China Glaze Glittering Garland. I added "decorations" to the tree with OPI's Rainbow Connection and topped it off with a rhinestone.  I love this look, I feel like I got a dose of Christmas cheer every time I looked at my nails!

2 comments:

  1. I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!

    You can pick it up here:
    http://giveawaylifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete