Friday, December 16, 2011

OPI Texas Collection minis-Just Two Cute!

I spotted this collection of minis at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. I love OPI and had missed this collection when it came out. And the name of the set is just too cute, considering the Texas theme. I didn't purchase them that day because the four pack included a base coat and a red-berry color that didn't seem very unique. However, I'm a fan of the sorbet (jelly) finish and don't have any (*cough* undamaged *cough*) OPI minis, so today I went back for the set. Here's what I found.

OPI I Vant to be A Lone Star and Austin-Tatious turquoise
While others may have been disappointed, I was thrilled! It was the exact two colors I liked most from the collection, and the pack would be discounted for being incomplete. Sure enough, at the register they gave me half off, so the two  polishes came to $5.00. Yay! I can't wait to try both of these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment