Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quick NOTD: OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam with Zoya Nyx

OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam with Zoya Nyx accent nail
Here's a quick post sharing a recent look I wore. As I shared in my original post about Zoya Nyx, I got Nyx because I wanted a color like OPI I Have a Herring Problem or Zoya Skylar. So when I ran across OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam at one of my local nail supply places, I didn't hesitate to purchase it. I added an accent nail of Zoya Nyx on the ring finger and topcoated it generously. I really like this dusty blue combination on my nails.


Here's a couple more pictures of the combination of OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam with Zoya Nyx. I used 1 coat of Gelous and 2 coats of NYC Grand Central Station to smooth out Nyx, since I don't like the texture finish. I definitely enjoyed wearing Nyx once I added topcoat!  




No comments:

Post a Comment