Saturday, March 2, 2013

China Glaze It's a Trapeze layered over pastel purple

1 coat of China Glaze It's a Trapeze over  Sinful Colors Candy Coated, sun
Here are some quick pictures of China Glaze It's a Trapeze layered over Sinful Colors Candy Coated lilac polish. Candy Coated is from the Sinful Colors spring pastel colection. I love pastels and purple, soI couldn't resist this one. I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors Candy Coated and then added 1 coat of China Glaze It's a Trapeze.
1 coat of China Glaze It's a Trapeze over  Sinful Colors Candy Coated
As you probably know, China Glaze It's a Trapeze is a milky white base with rainbow glitters. I love this polish in white, but one of the best things about It's a Trapeze is how well it layers over other colors. I also loved it over pastel blue, which you can check it out in this post.

1 coat of China Glaze It's a Trapeze over  Sinful Colors Candy Coated, shade
On my thumb, I actually tried layering 1 coat of a rainbow polish and then a coat of a sheer white. It turns out everyone is right, China Glaze It's a Trapeze gives the same "jelly sandwich" look as a sheer white polish over rainbow glitter.

Finally, I was going to apologize for the quality of these pictures. The polish had long been removed when I sat down to edit and realized that all the pictures were less than optimal. It was even cuter in real life, so even though the pictures aren't great, I hope you enjoy this combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment