Monday, March 18, 2013

My St. Patrick's Day nails - Rainbow in the sky

St. Patrick's Day manicure with Sinful Colors Sugar Rush blue base
Here is the St. Patrick's Day manicure that I wore yesterday. I started with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush, a lovely pastel blue. Then, I stamped a shamrock my pinky with China Glaze Holly Day. I created a pot of gold with Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris and a striping brush. I added a bunch of gold "coins" with golden yellow microbeads that I picked up using clear polish and a toothpick. I made my rainbow with the same striping brush as before and the following colors: Sally Hansen Rapid Red, Revlon Electric, Holly Day, and Sinful Colors Amethyst.   Finally, I used my largest dotting tool to create a cloud with Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
St. Patrick's Day manicure using nail art brushes, stamping and microbeads

No comments:

Post a Comment