Saturday, October 20, 2012

Quick nail wheel comparison: Sinful Colors Dazzle vs. OPI You Only Live Twice

OPI You Only Live Twice on left, Sinful Colors Dazzle on right
Just putting up this quick post to confirm my suspicions about Sinful Colors Dazzle. As I first described in my original post about the Sinful Colors Winter collection, I think this color will turn out to be a dupe of OPI The One That Got Away or OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name. Here's a bottle comparison between OPI TOTGA and Sinful Colors Dazzle:
Bottle comparison-OPI The One That Got Away on left, Sinful Colors Dazzle on right
As you can see in my first picture, SC Dazzle is NOT a dupe of OPI You Only Live Twice. Dazzle is definitely darker and more purple than the new OPI Bond color. Here's another picture of the two on nail wheels:

OPI You Only Live Twice on left, Sinful Colors Dazzle on right

and here's a bottle comparison between OPI You Only Live Twice on left, Sinful Colors Dazzle on right. Even though it's not ideal lighting, I think you can see that YOLT is redder than Dazzle.
bottle comparison between Sinful Colors Dazzle on left, OPI You Only Live Twice on right



No comments:

Post a Comment