Monday, June 25, 2012

Orly Lucky Duck Marries a Millionaire


Orly Lucky Duck with China Glaze Marry a Millionaire accents
Since I pulled out my Orly Lucky Duck to do a comparison earlier, I figured it was time to post my pictures of the mani I did with it a while back. This was a look I sported as my nails were transitioning from long to short.  For this look, I did a used China Glaze Marry a Millionaire for the tips of my nails and for an accent nail. Because the glitter has some greenish bar glitter in the mix, I think it worked really well with the jade green of Lucky Duck.  Here's a swatch pic of Lucky Duck on its own:
Orly Lucky Duck, sunlight
To see a few more pictures, join me after the jump!


Orly Lucky Duck with China Glaze Marry a Millionaire accents, sunlight

I'm not really sure what more to say about this mani. Orly Lucky Duck is a beautiful dusty jade green that applied perfectly in 2 coats.

China Glaze Marry a Millionaire was released with the Eye Candy series around December of 2011. It's my favorite of these glitters because of the mix of different types of glitters, as well as for its beautiful purple color. For the accent nail, I wore 1 coat over a coat of China Glaze Who's Wearing What.

Orly Lucky Duck with China Glaze Marry a Millionaire accents, shade

No comments:

Post a Comment