Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Essie Bikini So Teeny comparison ombre

Essie Bikini So Teeny on middle finger, with China Glaze Sea Dust on pointer, Secret Periwinkle on ring and Essie Coat Azure on pinky
I enjoyed doing my previous comparison ombre so much that I decided to to another one for another new polish in my stash, Essie Bikini So Teeny. For this look I used the following polishes:

China Glaze Sea Spray-pointer
Essie Bikini So Teeny-middle
China Glaze Secret Periwinkle-ring
Essie Coat Azure-pinky

The two other colors I thought would be close to Bikini So Teeny were still pretty different. China Glaze Sea Spray is lighter and dustier, while China Glaze Secret Perwinkle is also dustier, but a darker shade of blue. I think Bikini So Teeny is the only one of the colors that is a bright, cornflower blue.




Essie Bikini So Teeny on middle finger, with China Glaze Sea Dust on pointer, Secret Periwinkle on ring and Essie Coat Azure on pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment