Friday, August 16, 2013

Feeling Eva So Bright in Skylark!

Sinful Colors Eva So Bright over Skylark
Here's a mani I did recently with a couple of the new colors from Sinful Colors. I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Skylark, a bright pastel peach. Then, I used the plastic wrap method to dab on Sinful Colors Eva So Bright, a vivid coral pink.   I really liked the combination of these 2 colors. It felt really summery and fresh!

Sinful Colors Eva So Bright over Skylark, shade
Join me after the jump for a few more pics and Skylark on its own!



I don't have too much more to say about this mani. Eva So Bright is a bit out of my confort zone because of how pink it is, but having it in combination with another color helped to make it more wearable for me.

I can't really comment on the formula for Eva So Bright, not having worn it on its own. I thought Skylark applied well, I did 2 coats over a base coat and was happy with the results. Here's what Skylark looks like on its own.


Sinful Colors Skylark, shade
There's some unevenness showing if you look closely, but I'm pretty sure I was having issues with my topcoat that day, not with Skylark.
Sinful Colors Skylark, sun

No comments:

Post a Comment