Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Berry Fast Post


Sally Hansen Berry Fast, sunlight
Hi, guys! I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging after a long break. Here's a polish I picked up recently at Big Lots for $1.00.  As far as I can tell, Sally Hansen Berry Fast was a color in the Insta-Dri line that was part of a summer 2012 collection. There aren't actually many swatches of it out there. The main information I found about it was in this post at the always informative Nouveau Cheap blog.  Despite the fact that I have a huge number of purple polishes, I don't think I have a color like this one in my collection. It's kind of similar to colors like OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not and China Glaze Anklets of Amethyst but not a dupe with either.  It's a purple with a lot of pink in it,and dries to a shimmery finish. Like all products in the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line, it is pretty opaque at 1 coat, although I used 2 coats in my manicure. I think this one would be a good one for stamping.  I really like it, and am really glad I ran into it at Big Lots!
Sally Hansen Berry Fast, sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment