Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pistache lines up with Mrs and Mr Glitter


Sinful Colors Pistache with Essence Mrs and Mr Glitter
Sometimes I get totally inspired by Youtube or Pinterest to try out new nail art. Oftentimes, my efforts aren't all that successful.  I saw this video when I was surfing nail stuff on youtube, and wanted to try it. Unfortunately, I didn't have the dental floss things she uses in the video, so I thought I'd replicate the look with a striping brush. It's not quite the same-my lines are much thicker than those in the video.However, I still like the manicure. I think the colors in this look are really cool.

Find out what polishes I used in this look and see more pictures, after the jump.


Sinful Colors Pistache with stripes in Wet n Wild Black Creme and China Glaze Hanging in the Balance
For this look, I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Pistache. Next, I added a coat of Essence Mrs. and Mr. Glitter on the index and middle fingers.   I added stripes on the pinky and index fingers using Wet n Wild Black Creme for the black and China Glaze Hanging in the Balance for the turquoise blue.

Sinful Colors Pistache is a light yellow green. Despite the fact that I have lots of pastel greens, I knew I had to have Pistache.  I think it's quite unique in my collection because of the fact that it's so yellow leaning, and that it's a bit too dark to be a true pastel.  I really enjoy this green and hope that Sinful Colors keeps bringng us cool colors like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment