Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NYC Mother of Pearl St.


NYC Mother of Pearl St., sunlight
I just wanted to do a quick post about this polish. I got it at Dollar Tree as part of a 2 pack of polishes. I got the 2 pack for the NYC Turbo Speed topcoat, which I am liking so far. However, I wanted to wear this color and post about it so others will know what this polish looks like. There doesn't seem to be much about it on the blogosphere.

NYC Mother of Pearl St., shade
This is exactly the kind of polish that I would typically avoid.  It reminds me of the frosty colors that were popular in the past, though if you were feeling generous you can say it's similar to OPI Play the Peonies,. It's a streaky, frosty mess, and I did 3 coats! I'm not a fan of this color at all, but what can you expect for 50 cents!?


No comments:

Post a Comment