Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quick comparison-Sinful Colors Winter Wonder vs. Zoya FeiFei

Sinful Colors Winter Wonder on index and ring, Zoya FeiFei on middle and pinky, sunlight
Sinful Colors Winter Wonder on indes and ring, Zoya FeiFei on middle and pinky, shade
Here's my comparison of Sinful Colors Winter Wonder and Zoya FeiFei. I had some smudging and lost my FeiFei for a bit, so I switched out the pictures in this comparison with some better ones. You can see that the the two polishes are about the same. Depending on the light, one or the other can seem brighter than the other, but I think that's just a byproduct of the shimmery nature of the polish. Zoya FeiFei is also a dupe of OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service. My friend Lisa over at Swatches and Whatnot did her own comparison where she discusses the two polishes extensively, check out the full post here. In the meantime, here's one of Lisa's pictures featuring OHMSS and FeiFei:


OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service with Zoya FeiFie, from the Swatches and Whatnot blog
A few more pictures after the jump!



In all these pictures, Sinful Colors Winter Wonder on index and ring, Zoya FeiFei is on middle and pinky. I did 3 coats of each polish for the comparison.




No comments:

Post a Comment