Tuesday, October 9, 2012

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over a ton of colors!

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  various colors
When I originally saw China Glaze Make a Spectacle at my nail supply place, I passed on it. My friend Esmeralda Pearlfinish already has China Glaze Snow Globe and, to me, it looked identical to Snow Globe in the bottle. It wasn't until I found this post about Make a Spectacle that I was sold on its uniqueness. I've ended up trying this glitter over a lot of other polishes, and it looks great over most of them. I'm so glad I went back for this polish.

Join me after the jump for a very picture heavy post with Make a Spectacle over (almost) everything!

First, here is China Glaze Make a Spectacle in comparison with China Glaze Luxe and Lush and Snow Globe . These pictures are courtesy of the very generous Audrey from Makeup Alley. She's a fellow lacquer head who posted some great pictures on the board, and I recreated the look on my own nail wheel. From the left, Snowglobe, Make a Spectacle and Luxe and Lush over black.

From left, China Glaze Snowglobe, Make a Spectacle and Luxe and Lush over black
Next, here's Make a Spectacle over some colors on my nail wheel. For all the colors, I just applied MaS over half of the nail, so I could see the other half of the color on its own for comparison.  Unfortunately, this made for some weird angles when it came to photographing the nail wheel.

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  Sinful Colors Slate, China Glaze Fast Track and SH Pacific Blue 

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over SH  Rapid Red,  and CG Attraction

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over China Glaze Broken Hearted, Glittering Garland and Orly Buried Alive

better angle of China Glaze Make a Spectacle over Orly Buried Alive
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  Sinful Colors Starfish, China Glaze Orange You Hot? and SC Let's Meet
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over Sinful Colors Amethyst and WnW Ebony Hates Chris 
Now, here it is on my nails. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took pictures over the weekend when I had a free moment at work, or with friends and family, and the manicures are all a bit imperfect. Hopefully, they're still enough for you to get a good idea of what Make a Spectacle is like on the nails.
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Deviantly Daring
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, sunlight

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, shade
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Man Hunt, Finger Paints Plum Startled, Kleancolor Green Crackle and ChG Want My Bawdy, sunlight
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Man Hunt, Finger Paints Plum Startled, Kleancolor Green Crackle and ChG Want My Bawdy, shade

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Manhunt, Finger Paints Plum Startled,  China Glaze No Plain Jane and Unpredictable, sunlight
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  Fergie by Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah, sunlight
China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  Fergie by Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah, shade

China Glaze Make a Spectacle over  China Glaze Grape Juice on the pinky

Which color do you like best under China Glaze Make a Spectacle?

No comments:

Post a Comment