Monday, April 1, 2013

April is Autism Awareness Month!


OPI Lights of Emerald City and Get Your Number layered over  Orly Sweet Peacock, sun
I'm going to wear only blue nails during April in support of those whose lives are touched by autism. Like last year, it kind of snuck up on me, so for now I have this manicure to share with you:
 
OPI Lights of Emerald City and Get Your Number layered over  Orly Sweet Peacock, shade
I started with 2 coats of Orly Sweet Peacock on all my nails. Then I added 2 coats of Get Your Number, the OPI Liquid Sand, over my ring and index finger. I added 1 coat of Lights of Emerald city on the other 2 fingers. The OPI glitter features white square glitter and smaller holo squares in a clear base. I think both of these worked really well with Sweet Peacock, gorgeous turquoise foil polish. 
OPI Lights of Emerald City and Get Your Number layered over  Orly Sweet Peacock, sun

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! I love how you did 2 different textures on one hand, great job(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete