Thursday, January 24, 2013

Multi-Faceted skittles- Sinful Colors Faceted over purple

Sorry for my long absence. I've been having real life problems recently and blogging has not been a priority for me.  However, I'm back for now and wanted to share this recent look. It's been raining a lot so all my photographs were taken using a natural light lamp.

Sinful Colors Faceted over Essence purples, natural light lamp
 In this manicure, I used 1 coat of Sinful Colors Faceted over two types of Essence purples.  As I described in a prior post, Faceted is a mix of dark purple glitter with multichromatic green bar glitter.  It's interesting that the bar glitter showed up better over the dark purple instead of the pastel purple.  The darker purple on my pointer and middle fingers is Essence Oh My Glitter!, while the lavender on the other two fingers is Essence A Lovely Secret. More pictures after the jump.

Essence Oh My Glitter and A Lovely Secret, natural light lamp

For this look I used:

Essence A Lovely Secret
Essence Oh My Glitter
Sinful Colors Faceted

Sinful Colors Faceted over Essence Oh My Glitter and A Lovely Secret, natural light lamp
To see Faceted over a couple of other colors, check out this post over at the Pretty Girl Science blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment