Monday, February 20, 2012

I am on vacation!

Nighttime view of Morelia, Michoacan. Image from Panoramio.com.
Yes, I'm sick of blogging already ;) Ha, just kidding, I'm really enjoying the blogging experience and meeting other nail lovers. :)  However, this week is spring break for my job, and I'm taking advantage of it to take a trip down to visit family in Mexico. It's a town very near Morelia, Michoacan, so I thought I'd include a picture with two of its landmarks, the "Las Tarascas" water fountain and the archway architecture. Anyway, my internet access will be very limited while there, so I probably won't be posting too much in the next couple of weeks.  I've already found a few interesting Mexican polishes while looking for other stuff at the drugtore, so I´m sure Ill be adding some new babies to my stash. (I set a $10 limit for myself, hopefully I will be able to stick to it!) Also, I'll still be taking pictures and polishing my nails a little, so I'll have plenty to post when I get back.  See you then!

1 comment: