Sunday, June 23, 2013

Accidental accent ombre


Ombre nails with dotted accent nail, sunlight
Here's a manicure I did with a black, white and grey polishes.  I call it an accidental accent because the way I ended up with a pinky accent nail was a total fluke. I had done all my nails in the same pattern as my pinky, but I did something too soon after topcoating everything and my pinky is the only nail that remained unscathed. Rather than completely starting over again, I stuck with the same color scheme and did an ombre on the other 3 nails.  Find out what polishes I used, and see another picture, after the jump!
Ombre nails with dotted accent nail, shade


Ombre manicure with accidental accent pinky nail
This manicure featured the following polishes, going from left to right:

Sally Hansen Dorien Grey
Sinful Colors Smokin
Wet n Wild Black Creme
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment