Monday, March 25, 2013

Yum! Jelly Bean Blue is a delicious milky blue


Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue layered over China Glaze Kinetic Candy, sunlight
I was really excited to hear about Hard Candy's milky glitter polishes when they became available, so it didn't take me long to hit a Walmart in search of them. Even though I liked a lot of them, the only one I brought home with me the first time was Jelly Bean Blue. JBB is a very light blue milky base with black and blue glitters. Though I liked the milky glitter look of Jelly Bean Blue in the bottle, it seemed nearly white when I tried it out on my nails. That's why I chose to wear Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue over 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy. I think it makes for a lovely look overall. When I wore Jelly Bean Blue on its own, I used 3 coats of it for full coverage, but I only used 1 coat when I layered it for this manicure.

layered Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue, shade
I think that a lot of us nail fanatics are thrilled to finally see some milky glitter polishes from larger polish brands. I am especially glad Hard Candy is offering us a whole variety of milky glitters at a budget friendly price of $3.97. If you like light blue and milky glitters, this is definitely a great one!

Jump if you'd like to see a couple more pictures. :)





Layered Jelly Bean Blue compared to the bottle. See how the bottle color is a bit lighter?
A final picture of Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment