Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gourds in the desert? Finger Paints Gourd or Bad? over Kalahari Kiss


Finger Paints Gourd or Bad over ver China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, sunlight
Here are my swatches of Finger Paints Gourd or Bad, a multi-colored bar glitter over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. BTW, in case you're curious, "gourd" is a specific plant but it's also sometimes used to describe squash, which I'm sure is what the name is a reference to. Finger Paints Gourd or Bad? came out as part of the Finger Paints Fall '12 collection.  It's a collection of silver, light blue, light orange and lavender bar gitter in a clear base. Kalahari Kiss is from China Glaze's On Safari collection. It's an awesome neutral camel color, in my opinion. 

Finger Paints Gourd or Bad over ver China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, shade
Here's the same combination in the shade. Please excuse my uneven nails, I had just had a break and hadn't evened everything out when I wore this combo. Here's a couple more sunlight pictures of Finger Paints Gourd or Bad over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss.
Finger Paints Gourd or Bad over China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, sunlight



No comments:

Post a Comment