Friday, June 22, 2012

Today was a Fairy Tale in a Bikini So Teeny

Essie Bikini So Teeny topped with Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale, sunlight

I was thrilled to find Essie Bikini So Teeny at one of my local nail supply places last week. I ended up having a few problems with application, but the gorgeous color is totally worth it.  The periwinkle blue is quite sheer, but it's not a jelly. When I tried doing a jelly sandwich with it and OPI Pirouette My Whistle, the glitter was just lumpy and not visible underneath a coat of Bikini So Teeny. The crelly took 3 coats to even out, but the color is so beautiful, its worth it. When it came time to do some layering, I added a coat of Deborah Lippmann Today Was a Fairytale.

Essie Bikini So Teeny topped with Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale, sunlight

Essie Bikini So Teeny topped with Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale, shade


Essie Bikini So Teeny topped with Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale, sunlight



No comments:

Post a Comment