Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy 15 Day 6- Favorite color, with Orly Spazmatic

Orly Spazmatic over Revlon Royal with flakies
I don't think I'm going to be alone in stating "favorite color- Huh?" As in, favorite color ever, of polish, our favorite polish name-the possibilities are endless. Since my favorite color is turquoise, I went with a look featuring Orly Spazmatic,a turquoise glitter in a clear base. I also decided to include a few of my other favorites in this manicure, so I decided to use a jelly type of polish and to include some flakies, which I also love! I created a jelly sandwich featuring 1 coat of Spazmatic between 2 coats of Revlon Royal, which I recently picked up for $2 at Big Lots. I added a coat of Essie Shine of the times on top. Once all that was done, I wanted the beautiful blue color of turquoise glitter to be showcased a bit more, so I added some glitter tips to the top of my nails with more of Orly Spazmatic. Sorry these sundown pictures are a bit weird looking, I'll be adding some natural light ones later on.
Orly Spazmatic and Essie Shine of the Times over Revlon Royal

No comments:

Post a Comment